The IT104 terminal is the smallest Touch Screen solution in the IT range, able to offer higher performance in terms of service, connectivity, reliability and advantageous quality/price ratio.
The IT104G terminal is equipped with a 4.3” extremely bright display (500 cd/m²) thanks to backlighting with white LEDs that allow to have brighter, sharper and more luminous images with respect to the CCFL solution.
The IT104G is offered with 32 tones of grey with TFT technology that offers an immediate response along with greater image quality, with respect to STN technology.
The high 480x272 pixel resolution guarantees extremely defined images and the use of CPU and high performance RAM and FLASH modules guarantees a quicker process speed. The IT104G platform is equipped with a USB Host port for the import and export of data on pen drive, for printing reports as well as connection with external peripherals such as a keyboard or mouse. Like all products in the IT family, the IT104G integrates the most common serial interfaces RS232, RS485 and MPI, as well as the most diffuse field buses used in the industrial sector: Profinet, Profibus-DP, CanOpen and Devicenet.
The IT104G is also supplied as standard with an Ethernet port that allows to reach high levels of connectivity with other devices, thanks to the simultaneous management of two Ethernet communication drivers.
The product is in compliance with the CE, cULus, Atex Standards (Group II - cat.3 G/D - zone 2/22) and has IP66 protection rating on the front.
- Display with 32 tones of grey
- 4.3” TFT white LED display with high brightness 480x272 resolution(500 cd/m²)
- High performance thanks to the powerful CPU Intel PXA270 312MHz
- 64MB RAM memory
- 32MB FLASH memory
- High connectivity with the Ethernet 10/100 Mbit - Rj45 that allows to manage up to 2 communication drivers simultaneously
- USB Host port
- RS232, RS485 serial interface and MPI
- Optional availability of a second serial port RS232/RS485, Profinet, Profibus-DP, CanOpen or Devicenet
- Compliance with CE, cULus , Atex Standards (Group II - cat.3 G/D - zone 2/22)
- IP65 protection rating on the front
- Programmable with Polymath Advanced programming software